RDG Differential Pressure Gauge (previously 200DGR) - Differential Pressure Plus
Differential Pressure Plus manufacturers differential pressure gauges for monitoring filter status, liquid level, flow rate measurement in venturis, and much more.
differential, pressure, gauge, filter, status, midwest instrument, orange research, wika, ashcroft, delta, manometer, venturi, liquid level, measurement, dpp, plus, 200DPG, DPP975, filtershield
RDG Diaphragm Gauge (previously 200DGR)
Precise Differential Measurement for Gases.
If you are looking for high accuracy, differential pressure measurement for gases, the RDG is a great choice. With a system pressure rating of up to 3,000 psi and pressure ranges that vary from 3.5 to 100 psid, this gauge has an enormous amount of applications.The rolling diaphragm provides a secure barrier which prevents any possibility of flow through the gauge.
- Highest System Pressure Offered for Diaphragam Gauge
- Differential Pressure Ranges from 3.5 to 100 psid
- Do NOT be Use if Reverse Pressure is Possible
- Panel Mountable Dials and Mounting Brackets
- Color Bands, Liquid Fills, and Follower Pointers
- Electrical Switches and 4-20mA options
- 150+ Pressure Ranges
Our RDG is…
perfect for the gas industry and very clean filtration. The rolling diaphragm provides a secure barrier which prevents any possibility of flow through the gauge. By utilizing our magnetic coupling design, we are able to create a highly customizable product line that is low cost and still provides excellent accuracy.
The RDG can:
- Be made into a portable kit
- Be pre-outfitted with a manifold
- Be machined from Aluminum, Brass, or Stainless Steel
- Be fully customized with over a million design combinations
Our modular gauge system allows for millions of possible combinations for our gauges. If you have trouble, please use the quote form below to help select options. You can also call us anytime for immediate support: 203-481-2545
Directly into Filter Head
GET A QUOTE WITHIN AN HOUR