DG Differential Pressure Gauge - Differential Pressure Plus
Differential Pressure Plus manufacturers differential pressure gauges for monitoring filter status, liquid level, flow rate measurement in venturis, and much more.
differential, pressure, gauge, filter, status, midwest instrument, orange research, wika, ashcroft, delta, manometer, venturi, liquid level, measurement, dpp, plus, 200DPG, DPP975, filtershield
Precise Differential Measurement.
From liquid levels, flow rates, pressure balancing, and filtration, the DG differential pressure gauge is an extremely versatile. With a system pressure rating of up to 1,500 psi and differential pressure ranges that vary from 1-60 psid, this gauge is extremely robust. The convoluted diaphragm in the DG is improved from the 200DGR rolling style. This design allows the gauge to take complete reverse differential pressure and also gives the gauge finer pressure readings on the low end.
GET A QUOTE WITHIN AN HOUR
- System Pressure Ratings up to 1,500 PSID
- Differential Pressure Ranges from 1-60 psid
- Designed to Have a “Zero-Center Dial”
- Wide Spread Usage in Cryogenic Liquid Level
- Built into a Vertically Calibrated Design
- Panel Mountable Dials and Mounting Brackets
- Color Bands, Liquid Fills, and Follower Pointers
- Electrical Switches options
- 150+ Pressure Ranges
is perfect for liquid level and flow rates through differential pressure. It can also be used on filtration and has the ability to monitor low differential pressure ranges. The convoluted diaphragm adds safety from the possibility of reverse pressures from back flushes on filter systems.
The DG Differential Pressure Gauge can:
- Be made into a portable kit
- Be pre-outfitted with a manifold
- Be machined from Aluminum, Brass, or Stainless Steel
- Be fully customized with over a million design combinations
All standard gauges can be outfitted with electrical switches. These outputs are great for triggering back-flush pumps or notifying operators of critical pressure points, such as when to change a filter. Electrical outputs can come with switch and a gauge dial face, switch only with no gauge face
Zero Center Dials for Balancing
Custom Vertical Calibrations
Backflow Certification Equipment
Directly into Filter Head